We're Changing and Adapting in 2020!
2020 has really torn us a new one!
Our Gift Shop has had a hard year, just like every other Business.
We have adapted as best as we can, as quickly as we can in the climate and in the time restraints we experiencing.
And we aren't done. We have more changes to come. All for the better we believe.
Things to look forward to in the lead up to Christmas!
- New Products and New Suppliers
- Existing Suppliers with all our favourite items constantly continued to be restocked
- There is a new online store in the works with plenty of perks
- Loyalty programs, notifications, freebies, promotions, all the good stuff we are trying to impliment in the makings
- Christmas is coming, and our gift shop is stocking up with all the goodies!
- Trading hours are increasing slowing, just stay tuned for regular updates with whats going on.
- Did you know that Instagram stories is the best way to get front row seats for the all the fun updates! @hammers.and.wands
- And plenty more to come..
What did we learn?
If this year has taught us anything, I think we can personally say, our life is a blessing, our circumstances are appreciated, we may not being living it large, with all the blings, and we may be restricted socially and mentally, but focus on all the positivies that have come with this year. The resillience as individuals and as a country. The family time that we had lost sight of. The idea of slowing down and being present in the moment. A year-long chance of getting our lives back in order.
Honestly, I am grateful for 2020 and all it's hardships. Sometimes we need tough love to balance things out and give us some perspective.