Mojo Candles - Australiana - Mimosa Wattle
MIMOSA WATTLE - Mojo Candle Co Soy Wax Candle - Australiana Edition
SCENT DESCRIPTION - MIMOSA WATTLE
Vibrant & Golden, this fluffy yellow wattle is our national floral emblem. This incredibly versatile native plant can withstand Australia's droughts, winds and bushfires and its resilience is believed to be a reflection of the Australian people. Indigenous people have enjoyed the benefits of the Mimosa wattle for its honey & medicinal purposes for thousands of years.
We love the Mojo Mimosa Wattle candle for it's earthy, clean fragrance and is the perfect celebration of our unique Australian native flora.
Top - Garden Mint, Bergamot, Mimosa
Middle - Wattle, Tulip, Rose, Carnation
Base - Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Amber, Cedarwood
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
The Benefits of Soy Wax
- 100% Natural & Vegan
- Cleaner Burning
- Sustainable & kind to the planet
- Biodegradable & water soluble
- Longer lasting
- Stronger smelling
Uncommon Collective is a Mojo Candle Co Stockist in Castle Hill, NSW;
We offer flat rate shipping on all orders and a great rewards program for everyone to enjoy!